vendredi 15 août 2014

[Pattern] Quick Ribbed Cowl





In the last article, I wrote about my first real experience of hand spinning. I have made another skein before that was even irregular, but this one makes me more proud.

In short, because I only had about 95 yards of yarn (and it would be impossible to do some more), I had to limit myself to a small item. The idea of a simple cowl came naturally, so I can show off the fruits of my efforts to everyone.

As I have not found anything to my liking on Ravelry, I decided to make my own pattern, which I share with you today.

So this is a pretty simple ribbed cowl in 2-2, changing stitches in the middle of the work. It is very quick to knit (it took me 2 days) so we did not get bored.


What you'll need:
 90 to 100 yards of bulky weight yarn. (I use a handpsun yarn that goeas from bulky to fingering weight.)
7mm circular needles.
Stitch marker.




Cast on 80 stitches on 7mm circular needles. Join to knit in the round or use the magic loop technique. Put marker at the beginning of the row and be careful not to twist.



2 knit stitches, 2 purl stitches until the end of the row.
Repeat until the cowl measure 4 inches.



2 purl stitches, 2 knit stitches until the end of the row.
Repeat until the cowl measure 8 inches.

Bind off loosely. Weave in ends.


2 commentaires:

  1. c'est tellement jolie,, ! tout ce que tu touches est une réussite ma chère ! heureuse de voir que tu t'es trouvé une nouvelle passion !

    RépondreEffacer